What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Discover for yourself what even CPA network owners couldn’t believe… MSN is the default search engine on computers bought by people who spend the most money shopping online. That means they are searching for things to buy – not just information. That’s HUGE for you.
- Why you should NEVER run full page banner ads…
- The secret to matching the highest paying CPA offers to the most targeted traffic sites to create a sure-fire money-in-the-bank ad campaign that literally pays you on autopilot.
- The one niche that will ALWAYS be profitable – no matter how hard the economy tanks
- The covert method to bypassing the middle man between you and the sale (this trick alone will increase your profits by thousands every month!)
- The 4 things a landing page MUST have to guarantee high conversions (and return profits of 100% or more!)
Is it something I can trust?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I’m sure I can find out some useful info for you to help you in your purchasing decision. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. ZFM Core Components scores an averge of 3.99, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. ZFM Core Components scores 62.32/100 which is around standard – the frenzy levels haven’t arrived at fiver pitch yet.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://zerofrictionmarketing.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $77.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: zerofrictionmarketing.com you’ll also be taken through to zerofrictionmarketing.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)